Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Back Home

Hi All,
So, I have been back home for awhile and have been trying to get back into the swing of things. So far, so good.

Janice is down in So ILL back in school and will be back up in this area at the end of December. We are meeting in IN at a state park called Chain O Lakes this weekend. Is has been over a month since we have seen each other. It kind of sucks ass but we are doing fine. I will try and post some pictures if there is anything cool.

I have a few pictures from when Janice, Sarah, Amanda (her roomies) and Ryan went to Jackson Falls. This is a very cool climbing area near Carbondale. The next weekend Labor Day weekend Todd, Angie, Kyle and Jessica all went back for a day of climbing. This place is very cool. I think I said that. :)

This is us us trying to find some of the climbs.



This is Janice on a 5.9+. She could not get up it the first time we were there but then flew up it when we went back.



Janice again but on a 5.10c. Still working on this one.



This is Amanda busting her ass to get to the top of a 5.9 climb. Really not a good one to start out on with beginners. Cool rock though.



This is me on a route called Two Hour Cruise, a 5.10a in one book and a 5.10c in another. Very fun.



This is me on the same 5.10c as Janice from an earlier picture. Seriously overhanging. When I first lead it I thought it was a 5.8 and I fell off at one point. I am hear to tell you it is not a 5.8. :) :)



This is a giant. None of us had ever seen anything like this before.



Janice and I on the last day of climbing at Jackson Falls on Labor Day. Angie took this picture.



I hope this post finds everyone well.

Please let me know what you think.

Peace and Love,
Geoff

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty Cool Chuck. I wasn't sure at first if that was you in the picture or one of the girls you were referencing, but then I saw you with your shirt off. Nobody has pecks like you Chuck.

Thanks for coming over to the store, I enjoyed seeing both you and your Mom. Let me know the next time you come up, maybe we can hike the dunes or pyramid point.

Sorry, no rocks here, just big sand piles. Thats OK, you still won't have any problem showing me up; I guess there's a first time for everything.

See ya soon,
Doug.

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home