Thursday, July 05, 2007

First Days in CO

Hi All,
Well, I made it to CO in one piece. I am staying at John and Marcia's house for a few days before I head off to Gunnison to meet up with Ben and Amanda. I can't wait to see them.

Just my second day in CO and we went on a great hike up to Lost lake. There were a couple of wonderful water falls. Here are a couple of photos of the first one we came across.

The first photo is from the top of the falls.



The next couple are just a couple of photos I liked.





This is me at Lost Lake. Beautiful.



These are of Pico and Katie playing ball at the lake. Katie is John and Marica's pit mix. We also had Molly and their other dog Eben but they were just sniffing around.





I hope this note finds everyone doing well. I'll update when I can.
Peace,
Geoff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home