Saturday, November 04, 2006

Climbing Wall at CASMAN

Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to drop a line to tell everyone the bouldering wall at CASMAN is almost done.


Here are some pictures of some of the construction.



My co-workers Matt Somsel and Chad Folkersma have done a lot of work, with help from some students as well. If it wasn't for Matt this project would have been a lot more difficult then it was. Matt's dad Wink who has about 40 years of construction experience was also a big help. Many others have contributed to the project as well. Thank you all.



Now I don't have to drive over an hour to climb. YEA!!! Also starting Monday I will be teaching a bouldering class for nine weeks. Yes folks, I do get paid for this job. I sure do like my job, most days.

Peace Out everyone and if you are in Manistee please stop by and give it a try.

Geoff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home